1. I have one of these Hush dresses in blue and white (nautical, obvz, did you imagine anything else from me?) and it was an summer essential that I wore all the time so the fact I can get it in a long sleeved winter style makes me happy. It covers all my lumps and bumps so wonderfully (and I have many of them) and looks great too!
2. Melle managed to get his teeth into my favourite casual winter boots over the summer. When I say he got his teeth into them I mean he ate one of the heels, leather, wooden heel bit, everything. Gone. Little monster. So I’m on a mission to replace them. They need to be low heeled and easy to wear with jeans or a skirt and these boots
look like they’d fit the bill!
3. It’s been the longest time since I had a nice checked shirt
and then this one popped up and I think I might have fallen in love. I had one pretty similar in about 2006, i wore it to death and
4. With all the changes that are coming in my life keeping healthy is going to be high on my list of priorities. I’ve been thinking of replacing my fitbit for a while and this Bella Beat
fitness tracker includes more than just your activity, it includes a wellbeing function that includes mindfulness and meditation.
5. I’m kind of obsessed with Cliniques Chubby Sticks, I’ve had one of their eye sticks and it’s so easy to use for someone as challenged at doing make-up as I am (God help me if I ever have to start drawing my eye brows on or doing anything more complicated than my usual routine though!) I think this brown, Fuller Fudge
, would be perfect for winter though.
What are your essentials for the Autumn?