Mostly because I’m never going to be able to afford to do all the things I want to do now or the holiday allowance. And I know I probably shouldn’t think like this but I kind of feel like there should be some get-out clause in terms of money, now for me.
Unfortunately, life doesn’t work like that and mortgages still need to be paid, and food bought, and a life lived so I need to work to do all those things – which will hinder me in living out my life full of adventure and excitement!
Although, I did think that I would never live to see us get a new kitchen, I mean, I thought that before cancer – but that’s done so, I’ve achieved that life goal. Maybe that’ll be enough?
- Go to Copenhagen (to drink beer) – that beer festival Mikkeller run looks amazing, but discounting that, I’d just love to see the city!
- Visit Iceland – because it just looks absolutely amazing!
- Go snowboarding again.
- Go snowboarding in Japan – snowflakes the size of your hand! THE SIZE OF YOUR HAND!
- Own a drone – a photography one, obvz.
- Get my dogs trained – them not barking at animals on the TV, or each other, would be bliss!
- See my friends weddings.
- See my nephews grow up. Because they are super cute little dudes!
- Go to San Diego.
- Get the swipe-up on Instagram and a blue tick on Twitter.
- Live by the sea, again. I just love the sea and I always dreamed I get to live by it again!
- Have a go at rally driving.
- Go to Glastonbury again.
- Brew a beer. Something fruity and Juicy – or maybe a banging sour!
- See and photograph the milky way – I wanted to in Mammoth, but it was cloudy EVERY night!
- Find my jewellery style!
- Get a new snowboard.
- Build a house (no, not on the Sims)
- Visit Hawaii – I really need a beach holiday and all those surfers would make a beautiful backdrop.
- Visit Cuba – I wish I’d gone 10 years ago, or 5 years ago……or at any point in my life so far!
- Eat at more Michelin star restaurants
- See penguins in the wild – I’ve always been a bit obsessed with penguins. I just love them.
- Do the Inca trail.
- Sail more – because it makes me happy.
- Live in the mountains again! No explanation is necessary, really.
- Go on a Safari. I want to see zebras and lions and elephants in their natural environment. But right now even the Yorkshire wildlife park would be ok!