When the seasons change for the colder I always find myself wanting to go shopping, and spend ALL my money, I don’t know what this says about me, but it never happens in the summer months, just in the winter! Here are just a few of the things that I am lusting over right now;
1. So many of my friends have the best vintage clothes but I am useless in vintage shops because they usually don’t make much sense in the way of organisation. But Rokit is an online vintage shop that means I don’t have rifle through messy rails. I adore this CK mini dress that I found on their site too.
2. I’ve had to take my DSLR back to be fixed as it’s including some nasty black lines over the images I take and this has me dreaming of new cameras. I know it’s a blogger cliche but i love to look of these Pen cameras.
3. I pinned these Native Union charging cables aggggges ago but I keep coming back to them – they’re weighted so that your charger doesn’t fall off the table or the night stand, which means no more rooting about when I go to bed and need to charge my phone.
4. I’m cultivating quite a Gin collection these days. We have Cornish sapphire gin, cheap gin, frankincense gin, elderflower gin, fancy Scottish gin but what I really need in my collection is this Rock Rose Autumn gin. Don’t you think it’s pretty important to have?
5. My scarf collection is becoming a bit of a problem and I am not ashamed to say that I have fallen in love with another one. How perfect is this navy metallic Oliver Bonas number? It’s pretty wonderful right?
*This post is collaboration with Rokit but all my views are my own*