contents of my bag*;
- Cath Kidston Purse (which today contains £12.58, a plethora of loyalty cards and a lot of receipts. The purse was about £15 too)
- Mobile phone – Galaxy S2 (about £250)
- My Personal Planner (£15 to buy but full of irreplaceable notes)
- Some of my favourite pens (£6)
- My iPod, but strangely no headphones at the moment (it’s so old that it’s not worth anything right now, but I guess would be about £100 to replace)
- Car keys, which given the bag is so huge are lost 80% of the time they are in it.
- Stila convertible colour in peony. I love this stuff but can’t find the same colour any more (about £20 I think)
- The boyf’s kindle for my GOT’s reading – finding out what has happened to Arya and Jon now season 3 has finished is a must right now (£70)
- Lip balms – Vaseline, and some colours left over from our night out at Bon Jovi – I couldn’t decide a colour and ended up just wearing the vaseline! (about £15)
- My glasses (£160)
- And some sunnies (£90)
- Moo mini cards, which reminds me I need some new ones printing up (£10)
- Beeswax handcream, my mum bought me this from a local bee keeper and it’s amazing (£4)
- there are also a few dog poo bags, some dog treats, a baggy with 5 nose studs in them for when I misplace one, about 16 hairbands, and a collection of hair grips, but they don’t photograph so well.
work, and she insisted on dumping the rubbish from her handbag into my desk. It
genuinely was so laughable I had to take a photo. What you might not be able to
see is that along side the usual purse and sunnies, car keys and phone, her bag
contains her daughters school tie, about 46 crayons and pencils, a candle and
candle holder, a plethora of hair bands and clips, ‘paper work’ (otherwise
known as a bundle of receipts), a battery for a phone she doesn’t have any
more, Next gift cards, ½ a pharmacy and
2 sachets of mustard! You know, just in case!