|I know I know, I could have styled them better but I wanted to EAT!|
What you’ll need;
- 2 Bananas (old, brown and manky ones work best as always. We freeze our past their best banana’s for occasions like this and for banana bread making)
- 4 eggs
- 16 tablespoons almond meal/
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar.
What to do;
- Mix the banana’s, eggs and agave in a bowl until they are full combined.
- Stir in the almond meal.
- Heat a flat frying pan (we have a rotti pan that Jim brought back from India that is dead flat that I use for all pancakes)
- Pour a small amount of oil onto the pan and with some kitchen paper make sure the entire pan is covered with a thin layer.
- I use a ladle sized amount of the batter for each pancake. We have a roti pan that Jim brough back from India which fits 3 of them on it.
- Cook for a few minutes either side until they are starting to colour. You have to keep an eye on them as they can burn quite easily (as I have found out a couple of times)
- Serve with a swirl of agave syrup and some fruit, or just alone and enjoy.