|This morning as I pulled into the carpark this illuminating orange caught my eye.|
This weekend I didn’t take a single photo.
None of the amazing home-made rosemary pasta & pesto the boy made me on Friday night.
None on my trip into Sheffield. Not even of the skyline from the Cole Bro.s carpark like I usually do. Or from the afternoon with my nan, or my evening in the pub avoiding bad comedians and seeing friends.
Not even any of my first time meeting the gorgeous and adorable Brody on Sunday.
And I don’t know why. The camera was in my bag the whole time……Just a little bit of laziness I guess.
So this week as I think about what I will commit to this week it has to be my first point;
- TAKE PICTURES – LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM. A MONTHS WORTH OF THEM.
- Make my mixtape for the mixtape project.
- Make a 3 bean and bacon soup. Don’t ask why – but i have the idea in my head.
- Buy Gaslight Anthem Tickets.
- Find a new winter nail varnish – I am thinking a nice dark grey.