One of my favourite stops in September was at Borefts Beers Festival in Bodgraven, Holland. We did Borefts on our trip to Amsterdam last year and loved it so much that this year we went back, taking a group of friends with us in the hope it would be just as good this time round, and it didn’t disappoint! Hopefully it’ll become a bit of an annual outing for us because it is such good fun!
Bodgraven is about an hour on the train outside of Amsterdam and is home to Brouwerji de Molen, the hosts of Borefts! Its a super cute town, that, from what we’ve seen, embraces the beer festival coming to town!
- Brouwerji de Molen – Gin & Jolly
- Bakunin Brewery – Gone Wild: Cherry
- Brew by Numbers – π | 12 Pilot Series – Orange Blossom Saison
- Cloudwater – Spirit Animal
- Cloudwater – Saison Tettnang
- Hair of the Dog – Blue Dot DIPA
- Brouwerji Kees – Oeuf’s I did it again
- Brouwerji Kwartje – Fusion Raspberry
- Brouwerji Kwartje – Fusion Passion Fruit
- MONYO – Yummy Mummy
- Stigbergets Bryggeri – West Coast IPA
- Weird Beard Brew Co. – Cardinal Wolf