So, you know how I embraced the ‘fail, fail again, fail better’ mantra in 2012, it applied to pretty much all aspects of my life – especially the 31 Things list I made. I think I completed about 1/3rd of it. Maybe not even that. But As Elizabeth and I were discussing on Twitter last week – it’s not about completing it all, it’s more about having goals!
There were some things on the 31 Things list that I really want to do, so I am carrying them over, but I also have some new goals.
So, here’s to being 32 and here is my ‘32 things to do before I am 33’ list.
- Make/do a project a month.
- Including – the sky quilt.
- Don’t succumb to chopping all my hair off (again).
- Try one food type i don’t like a month.
- Swim. A lot.
- Figure out my clothing style.
- Make more online friends real life friends.
- Set up that etsy shop
- Be less grumpy with the boy!
- PL – I’ll be doing it monthly not weekly this year though.
- Sort out the veg patch this year – after last years collapsed wall.
- Attend a blogger event.
- Take a class (or two.) online or in real life.
- Get a tattoo.
- Set the wheel in motion for a new house – bigger garden/bigger kitchen.
- Be more spontaneous.
- Start saving.
- Read more than just my bookclub books.
- Do something really adventurous.
- Wear more colours.
- Bring back the Crafternoons
- Wear more jewellery.
- Plan in a monthly ‘date’ night.
- Be a ‘better’ girl – stop wearing scrappy nail varnish, keep my hair dyed that sort of thing.
- Try and knit something. Anything. Even a straight line.
- Find a regular yoga class to attend.
- Organise my time better – try and not be in a rush about everything
- Make signature cocktails for the boy and I.
- Blog more ‘how-to’s’
- Visit friends more – yes, the ones that live far away, but also the ones that live round the corner!
- Teach Flash puppy a trick. Or train him. either. Or.
- Remember my One Little Word is TRY. And try.
What goals have you set yourself this year?