Things I have learnt this weekend.
- Going out dressed all nice isn’t bad.
- Mixing vodka, jager and sambuca gets you pretty drunk.
- Mobile internet is not a good idea when you are drunk. Gmail’s drunk detector clearly doesn’t apply to facebook! Maybe they should think about installing some sort of test there too.
- But it does come in handy for googling that guy who said he’s in a band and is chatting up your mate!
- Dancing on tables in Oporto isn’t such a great idea, but it’s a better one than dancing on their sofa’s.
Neither is falling off them.
- Or singing along to the Beach Boys at the top of your voice.
- When the lights have come up in Sandinista, and its 3.30am, the probably want you to go home.
- Sitting eating left over noodles at 5am rocks.
- But getting up for work at 9am the next day sucks.
- Sometimes getting drunk with the girls is worth the all day hangover then ensues.
i like this discovering who i am business.
thanks girls. x