Agh, the 5 day weekend is over. It went too fast for my liking.
- A few days on the coast again for Katie’s wedding.
- 3 lovely days of waking up with the boy in Sheffield.
- Being incredibly grown up buying cookers and light switches for the boy’s house.
- Being less grown up and eating wham bars whilst the cooker is installed.
- Discovering Waitrose sushi. Yum yum yum.
- Bbq’s in the sunshine, accompanied by the neighbours atrocious music
- Drinking with pink wine and lemonade.
- Getting back on board with my holga. 2 rolls of film to develop when I get paid!
- Sorting out the wedding pics.
- Nursed a very poorly back.
- Half watching the shef united in the play off finals, with a lot of disappointed united fans.
- Baking chocolate and lime cakes, well, I say baking – I melted chocolate for the frosting!
- Getting excited for Glastonbury – the line up is announced and so are the clashes!
- Confusing boys by bringing flowers to their house.
I love bank holidays. But after the boozy wedding, it was slightly sober-er than i had thought it would be, but physically couldn’t drink an alcoholic thing on saturday!